Welcome! This is the beginning point of what will become one of the most memorable and rewarding experiences of your life and vocation as a co-worker in the field! Serving as a summer intern, helping us to reach out to the inner city, will change your life and be a work that you will fall head over heels in love with.
We are here to serve as your guide, instructor, and mission point supervisor from this point forward, and are willing to assist you in any way possible. The Mobile Inner City Church of Christ, has for years, loved and appreciated all those that have come before you; our former interns have become members of our family, and that relationship continues long after the internship is over.
Summer Interns are a blessing!
To serve as one of our interns...
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must have your own reliable transportation
• You are responsible for your housing. However, I am willing to assist you in finding free housing with a family that attends one of the area congregations of the churches of Christ
• You are responsible for your meals and expenses
• You must raise your own support, however I am willing to assist you if needed
• Review the role description for interns – click here